Saturday, October 8, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome scrappy friends! I have never had a blog before so please bare with me. On this blog I plan to share crafting, card making, scrapbooking, some jewelry making, organizing tips, and just some of my thoughts. If there are specific things you would like to see please let me know. I also have a you tube channel so please check out my work there as well. Thank yall and have a wonderfully scrappy day!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MsHopem?feature=mhee

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blog. I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing some of your projects. hope you become a follower of mine also
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have an Youtube account, so I'll say it here: I just LOVE your idea for wooden stamps storage!
    I'm kind of wooden stamp addict :D I order rubber parts of the stamps from local manufacturer and mount them on wooden blocks by myself - it's cheaper and this way I have plenty of stamps with patterns that no one else has :)

    Sorry for my english - I don't use it very often...

    ReplyDelete